Monday, September 19, 2011

I love the fall

I loooove the fall. When the sunlight changes all of a sudden and basks everything in that golden light. Almost makes everything look warm, but it's not. Especially on the island where I live with the husband, the sun moves from setting on the sound side, to the ocean side. The sunsets are spectacular and drench the beach in the most beautiful light. If your lucky, when it starts to get really cold, you might spot seals who come to sunbathe at the end of the day. I love when you can change your wardrobe from little camis and short to cable knit sweater, jeans and leather boots.


 This is by far my favorite image. The hair, the casual plain sweater and the ripped jeans are awesome together. Also, the boots are rockin'.


 Her makeup is perfect. Neutral with crazy eyelashes. Drool.


And these are just making me more excited for cold walks on the beach, pumpkin spiced lattes and the smell of wood burning stoves in the air. Plus I'm loving the '70's vide in these photos by Steven Chee.

No comments:

Post a Comment