Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stripes & Leopard

I've always loved this combo. Just looks awesome together. Now that the cold weather is here, I can't wait to through some of my favorites together: cargo pants, striped shirt, leopard flats or leather boots and some crazy fabulous chunky necklaces. Isn't it fun when you can carry some of the summer's favorites into the winter?





This is def one of my absolute favorites!




I wish I had this outfit!







This image is my all time favorite, EVER! I love every single thing she is wearing.

Olivia always has such beautifully effortless style. I want that necklace.

I wish I could wear this everyday. I loooove it!

I just want to add an awesome fur vest and gold watch to that pile and I think I'd have my dream combo! I love how to can make this mix look casual, glamorous, rocker or work appropriate by simply changing up some of the elements a tiny bit. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment