Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outfit to room- Stripes

It's time for another round of Outfit to Room- Stripes Edition. I love stripes. I love adding them to EVERYTHING, seen here and here. They're a perfectly classic way to add a graphic and bold element to your outfit. Which brings me to: How to add black and white stripes to your interior. It's simple, as follows:

This:



To this:













So whether you wanna add it to every wall, one wall or just as a floor mat, it's such an awesome addition to any room. I think of stripes as a neutral, with outfits and with interiors, because it's beautiful with any color! It's my idea of the perfect neutral. I also treat leopard as a neutral. So what does that say about me? Probably that I'm fuckin nuts. Aw well. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment