Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rooms for a rainy-lazzy day

The rain is back. And it brought the cold with it. On rainy mornings, my favorite thing to do is lay in bed under the skylight in our bedroom. The sounds of the rain hitting the glass and the beautiful grey morning sky relaxes me. It's my favorite thing ever. I never sleep as well as on a dark, gloomy, rainy day. There's an innate cozy feeling that comes with autumn showers, and these are a few rooms I'd love to laze about in comfy clothes.

How lovely would breakfast & coffee with the lover be at this cute little table under this skylight?


Perfect little nook for a book

I'd love the feeling of being in a tree house in one of those big comfy chairs.

So cozy


I'm madly in love with this room. Everything about it, I want.

Perfect for an afternoon nap and cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment